Rafting and Beer Tasting
The Deschutes River offers towering canyons, beautiful warm weather, and amazing whitewater. We want to take you and your friends on an amazing rafting trip filled with fun, sun, and BEER!
In the summer we will be offering whitewater rafting trips with Cascadia Expeditions and local craft breweries from Portland. We will be rafting down the scenic Deschutes River and tasting some authentic craft beers while enjoying the thrill of numerous class III and IV rapids and the gorgeous scenery of Oregon's high desert.
The river provides a fun and relaxing experience whether you decide to raft with us or bring your own kayak. These trips are appropriate for all skill levels! There will also be plenty of opportunities for hiking, fishing, and much more. Price varies depending on the size of your group, so contact us today for a custom quote. You don’t want to miss these amazing summer adventures!
- Fully guided educational rafting experience
- Excellent meals from lunch on day 1 to lunch the last day, including appetizers and deserts
- Cascadia Expeditions printed metal pint glass and other goodies from Basecamp Brewery Company
- Daily beer tasting featuring award winning Basecamp Brewing Company
- All necessary activity gear (helmets, PFD’s, drybags, wetsuits, etc.)
- Camping fees, government fees
- Rental tents, sleeping bags and pads available: please inquire
- Roundtrip transport from Portland area
Use the promo code FirstNature for a 10% discount on your tour!